Wellcome to the Gledita babyphoto demo doll order page!
If you have not met the Gledita demo dolls yet, I suggest you first read the Basic informations about dolls!
The Gledita babyphoto demo dolls are wonderful custom helpers for babyphoto educators, baby caring educators. Demo dolls can be used to show, try out baby carriers in shops, exhibitions.
The Gledita babyphoto demo doll has turning head, what is indispensable for setting the correct position while shooting.
The dolls are comfortable, not hard like plastic dolls, the limbs are bent where they should be and are movable to the correct locations, directions.
Every Gledita doll is made for custom order. Sometimes I make Ready-To-Go dolls (dolls who want a new Mommy), they can be found in the Ready-To-Go Gledita Dolls Page. Check it out!
I make babyphoto demo dolls in one size:
- 50 cm tall (2,5-3 kg) with bent limbs and turning head.
I weighted them with two material: millet, or plastic granule. The remaining places I fill with siliconised polyester fiber and some places wool. About materials, structure, etc.. more information here…
The elbows and the knees are very moving, more than other demo doll with bent limbs. We CAN straighten the bent limbs of the babyphoto demo dolls!
All the babyphoto demo doll has a turnable head. I make it with strong metal structure.
What you need to know about ordering:
Every filling have a price that includes a simple doll without additional design elements (extras).
Simple doll: bald head, without hair, no detailed fingers and toes, without round bottom, no boy part and no ears, natural colour skin.
The simple doll knows everything even without accessories, and it is fully capable of working with its “Mommy”. The doll’s head is made with waldorf doll technique. The doll’s head is made with waldorf doll technique. The doll’s face is sculpted with a needle-felting technique and is hand emroidered.
If you want, you can order extras, design elements for your demo doll:
The “extras”: detailed fingers and toes, hair, round bottom, ears, boy part. If you want a chocolate-colored or mediterran-colored doll, they come with additional charge.
The price is depends on the doll size, filling and extras.
You can order filling out the order-form at the bottom of the page:
- Choose the size and the filling of the simple doll you want
- Choose the extras you want. The form adds up the prices. About shipping cost you can read here.
- Fill out your datas for invoicing and shipping.
- Click the red button!
Then, on the next page, you have to give some important details, which is essential for me to make your doll (Don’t worry, you will also see these images on that page!):
- You can choose one of three type of face: with wide smile or gentle smile or simple waldorf style mouth.
- You can choose bald head, mohair hair or synthetic hair. If you want hair for doll, you can choose from the following materials and colours.
- In the top row there are hairs from special wool-mohair yarn. I can make short hair from mohair yarn too when I cut the fibers
- In the bottom row there are hairs from synthetic effect yarn. It’s just for short hair.
- I crochet the cap and brush it.
- You have to give the colour and style of eyes: sleeping eyes, round eyes in different colours or almond shaped eyes in different colours:
- You have to give the style of the nose:
And finally, you should give the Name of your doll! 🙂
At the time of order you will be able to leave me a message, comment or wish.
Look around in my photo gallery and choose and write whitch one is your favourite doll (face, eye, smile, etc…)
The ordered doll is ready to go within 4-6 weeks on average. This time depends on the number of actual orders. Therefore, if the doll is urgent, please email me before ordering (info @ gleditadolls . com)
I ship Gledita demo dolls without clothes. All the right size baby clothes fit them.
I make and ship babyphoto demo doll to Europe and to outside of Europe.
Order 3 or more dolls and you will get free shipping! Only to Europe!
More about shipping conditions here…
Do you have to bring your demodoll to your work? Order a beautiful silver-gray, waterproof pearl canvas bag with Gledita logo! It fits for a 62 cm tall or smaller dolls too. The bag will protect your fabric doll in the rain.
Dimensions: 50 cm x 17 cm x 17 cm.
The logo is screen-printed on a white pearl canvas, so the bag can be washed at 30 degrees.
I make the bags with a variety of straps, dark gray, bordeaux and dark brown. After ordering we can match the color of the strap in stock. If you would like, I’ll send it with your baby. If I do not have the color you want, you may have to wait a couple of days!